2018 UTRID Conference Call for Presenters
Utah RID invites you to submit proposals for the 2018 Bi-Annual State Conference. The 2018 theme is “Terps Rock”, we continually strengthen our skills, create a foundation for the future, and promote interpreter unity. Workshops will be 3 or 6 hours in length.
Proposals are due April 15, 2018
- Mail submissions to UTRID 2018 Conference Proposals, 5709 South 1500 West, SLC UT 84123, email to email@example.com, or submit via the form located at utrid.com
- The presentation should support the conference theme of “Terps Rock” and may fall into one of the following focus areas: self improvement, skill building, self-care, mentoring, or team building.
- Sumbissions must include
- Presenter’s name, phone, and e-mail address.
- Target Audience
- Content Area (Professional Studies | General Studies)
- Level of participants prior knowledge of topic (Little/none| Some,| Extensive | Teaching)
- Description of workshop/activity
- Educational Objectives (list specific measurable actions by participants that will demonstrate comprehension and integration of information presented)
- Media/Materials used (list print, audio/visual materials you will use. Who is responsible for providing them?)
- Instructor Bio and Photo
- Expected Compensation
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Utah RID State Conference August 2nd—4th, 2018